- Type: red
- Denomination: DOC Sicilia
- Grape: Syrah
- Vinification:Maceration on the skins in temperature-controlled steel vats for 10 days
- Refinement:In stainless steel and bottle
- Alcohol: 14 % vol.
- Bottle capacity: 75 cl
- Food pairings:It shows great affinity with game and mushrooms. When poured in a broth or soup, it enhances fragrance and flavors. It is salso suitable to drink with appetizers.
- Serving temperature: 16 – 18 °C
Syrah is the only international red variety that we chose to produce as it has a niche of very affectionate customers. It does not have an overly rude character but it is deep to the nose, with hints of berries and pepper and with balsamic notes. It is round in the mouth, where the fruits appear again, and has a good drinkability. It is suitable with both red and white meat, with carpaccio, game, mushrooms etc.