- Type: sweet
- Denomination: IGT Terre Siciliane
- Grape: Grillo and Zibibbo
- Vinification:Cold maceration on the skins for 12 hours. Fermentation at controlled temperature and ageing in stainless steel tanks
- Refinement:In the bottle
- Alcohol: 12 % vol.
- Bottle capacity: 50 cl
- Food pairings:Delicious with desserts from traditional cuisine. A must try with lmond pastries, dried figs, candied oranges
- Serving temperature: 10 – 12 °C
Like the reflection of the sun on lemons, smelling like an orange blossom in bloom, like freshly
picked citrus. In this sea of intensity, its freshness makes a sharp contrast. Reminds you of the
strange fieriness of Sicilians, so… sweet.