- Type: white
- Denomination: DOC Sicilia
- Grape: Grillo
- Trellis System: Espalier with Guyot pruning
- Vinification: Soft pressing of hand-harvested whole grapes, vinification in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks
- Refinement: in stainless steel tanks and in the bottle
- Alcohol: 13,5 % vol.
- Bottle capacity: 75 cl
- Food pairings: It suits very well both raw and cooked fish, especially when the fish is saltbaked or cooked simply with fresh herbs.
Excellent as an aperitif, it is a wide-ranging wine that can match different… tables.
- Serving temperature: 8 – 10 °C
It is a bright and lively wine, a pale yellow with greenish reflections. Its bouquet combines the delicacy of flowers with the sweetness of white fruits, giving voice to the Grillo Parlante (litt. “talking cricket”, i.e. Pinocchio’s Jiminy Cricket) and disclosing the flavors of the Grillo cultivar.
To the palate it is fresh and pleasantly tasty. Its finesse and balance show a perfect compromise between acidity and ripeness of the fruit.