- Type: Rosè wine
- Denomination: IGT Terre Siciliane
- Trellis System: Espalier, counter-espalier (Guyot).
- Vinification: controlled temperature soft pressing of the entire grapes, in stainless steel tanks
- Refinement: in stainless steel tanks and in bottle.
- Alcoholic proof: 12.5% by Volume
- Bottle capacity: 75 cl.
- Food pairings: It is an ideal dinner-opener: it is a pleasure to see it in a glass, to smell its fragrances of exotic fruits and flowers and then to recognise them on the palate. Pairings with crustaceans are interesting.
- Serving temperature: 46 – 50 °F/ 8-10 °C
Versi Rosè is a rosé wine made from particularly fresh and graceful Merlot grapes that, when processed at the right temperature, release a range of flavors from exotic fruits to spices. For aperitif, dinner or just a snack, it can become a creative and pleasant memory of a fine encounter of food, wine and fantasy.