- Type: red
- Denomination: DOC Sicilia
- Grape: Syrah
- Vinification: Maceration on the skins in temperature-controlled steel vats for 10 days
- Refinement: In stainless steel and bottle
- Alcohol: 14 % vol.
- Bottle capacity: 75 cl
- Food pairings: It shows great affinity with game and mushrooms. When poured in a broth or soup, it enhances fragrance and flavors. It is also suitable to drink with appetizers.
- Serving temperature: 16 – 18 °C
Syrah is one of the grape variety that well preserves its aromatic characteristics in warm climates. Syrah gives life to structured wines, with good colors and flavor; we can distinguish the aromas of pepper, red fruits and mint. In the soil, where it is grown, there is a percentage of clay. It acts as a water reserve and this enables the fruit to reach its full maturity.