- Type: white
- Denomination: DOC Sicilia
- Grape: Chardonnay
- Vinification: Soft pressing of the grapes after cooling, vinification in temperaturecontrolled stainless steel tanks
- Refinement: In stainless steel tanks and bottle
- Alcohol: 13,5 % vol.
- Bottle capacity: 75 cl
- Food pairings: Its delicate bouquet and its enveloping mouthfeel make it very enjoyable with fish dishes, as well as red and white meat. It is also very good for aperitif with vegetable appetizers
- Serving temperature: 8 – 12 °C
Chardonnay is an ancient grape variety of undisputed elegance: its typical scents of vanilla, banana and tobacco go along with the more refreshing notes of orange blossom, figs, spices. The mouth is full, long, with a savory finish given by the land. We cultivate it on calcareous hills that reflect the light and the glow of the sun, elements to which the name of our Chardonnay is dedicated. It is an excellent wine for an aperitif and goes well with fish, meat and vegetables alike. To enhance its flavor characteristics, we suggest you pair it with dishes having aromatic notes of citrus or exotic fruits.