- Type: rosè
- Denomination: IGT Terre Siciliane
- Grape: Nero d’Avola
- Trellis System:Espalier, Guyot
- Vinification:Skin maceration for few hours, fermentation in barrel
- Refinement:12 months in barrel
- Alcohol: 12,5 % vol.
- Bottle capacity: 75 cl
- Food pairings:Its acidity and body suggest classic Champagne food. We recommend it with molluscs, from oysters to escargots, with fatty fish, such as salmon or trout but also with creamy risotto or fresh pasta with truffles or with lobster.
It is also interesting at the end of the meal with blue cheeses.
- Serving temperature: 12 – 14 °C
“Memorie reminds me of the wine of old days. When in the cellar of every family, the barrel of rose wine was kept as an ancient token to celebrate union”.
It opens to the nose with a scent of barrel aged wine, a wine woven with stories, with passing time…
The grape variety is Nero d’Avola, and it surfaces with its typical delicate notes of blackberries and cherries. On the palate it is savoury and long-lasting, with an enveloping body that long ageing is supposed to give.